1. Where are you from?
I'm a Nigerian born, British citizen.
2. Why did you move from the comfort of your homeland?
I wanted to choose how my life would be, beautiful surroundings have always been important to me, I so I looked for and found a home that spoke to my heart.
3. What made you choose Cayman?
I had a few countries on my list, but Cayman met all my criteria. It was beautiful, warm, friendly and with the work life balance I could enjoy while I continued my finance career.
4. What was the biggest challenge you faced when you arrived?
Settling into the island rhythm. I had been used to the buzzy pace of life of a twenty something year old in London, learning to stop and appreciate life is one of the gifts I've received from living in Cayman.
5. What surprised you the most about Cayman?
The cosmopolitan nature of it. People from everywhere. My global circle of friends grew exponentially.
6. What do you think is the single most unique thing about this island?
The idea that people from different cultures, and backgrounds live together in relative peace and harmony.
7. What do you love most about living in Cayman?
Life in Cayman is as beautiful as you want to make it and I love that!