Enjoy the summer heat with a guilt-free marble fruit blend popsicle. Easy-to-do, delicious and perfect for beach picnics and lazing in the garden.
1. Place 1 cup of quinoa and 2 cups of chicken broth in a pot to heat up for 20 minutes on low-medium. While your quinoa is cooking, start prepping your veggies by washing and draining the red kidney beans.
2. Once your quinoa is ready, heat up a sauce pan on medium heat and add in the garlic cloves.
3. Cut your pepper in half and empty out the insides until it looks like a bowl. Once the saucepan is hot, add in your onions, garlic, paprika, a sprinkle of thyme and bay leaves, and sauté for about a minute.
4. Add in your beans, and stir for another minute. Finally add your quinoa to the pan and stir until it's all mixed together.
3. Scoop your stir fry into the pepper bowl and serve hot.
1 oz peach schnapps
1 oz vodka
1 oz triple sec
1/2 cup of ice
How to make:
1. Add the vodka, peach schnapps and triple sec in a cocktail shaker and shake for 1 minute.
2. Pour into a glass over ice, add a wedge of lime, mint and/or grapefruit to garnish.